Thursday, October 2, 2008

Notice:

I will field all start/sit, add/drop, and trade questions. Feel free to ask.

11 comments:

akonix said...

Should I start Jonathan Stewart at home against KC or Chris Johnson at the Ravens?

JahRasta311 said...

Chris Johnson has almost entered must-start status and this week should convince all who think otherwise. The Ravens do own a formidable defense, but Johnson scored 2 TDs against the best rush defense in my mind. I think Stewart should find success against KC, but Johnson is clearly the more explosive back, and with the Ravens defense ailing (They're missing starters CB Samari Rolle, DT Kelly Gregg and SS Dawan Landry) he is the best choice to put up points for your team.

Unknown said...

I have Westbrook and Chris Johnson. Who do you think I should start this week? Westbrook finally started practicing Wednesday and they think he's going to play against Washington. What do you think?

JahRasta311 said...

That's kind of a tough call, Norberto. Westbrook went through a full practice today, so that's a good sign. Chris Johnson should see a lot of touches against the Ravens, since he's showing to be the better back there and Lendale White has missed practice yesterday and Wednesday. If you want to be on the safe side, I'd start Johnson. Luckily for you, both players play in the morning on Sunday, so you'll be able to find out if Westbrook is playing before making your decision. I'll keep tabs on Westbrook's condition and let you know whether I'd start him or not.

JahRasta311 said...

Ok, now Westbrook is slated to play, so you should get him in your lineup. He's the type of RB I'm not worried about when he plays hurt.

Unknown said...

Between Felix Jones vs. the Bengals, DeAngelo Williams vs. KC and Chris Johnson vs. a tough Ravens D, which 2 should I start? I figure Felix to have plenty of second half touches against the horrid Bengals. KC looked a little better last week, but they still look like a terrible team to me. And I'm a little leery of Johnson's matchup against the Ravens. I wonder if he can produce in back to back games against the toughest defenses in the NFL. Maybe I'm overthinking...

JahRasta311 said...

I think you have to ride the hot hand. The fact is, there's no reason that Felix Jones has to touch the ball this week. Chris Johnson is a guaranteed 20 touches this week. With the amount of crying T.O. did after having 17 balls thrown his way, they're gonna have to throw him 30 to make him happy and then you have Marion Barber who only got 8 carries last week, so they'll have to feed him the ball a lot, too. I think Chris Johnson is matchup-proof at this point and the absence of key players in the secondary will be helpful in getting Chris Johnson some long gains. Chris Johnson is the better bet.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sovania said...

It’s a really great site you have here. Thank you for the effort to be so good for us (even though we don`t deserve it) and keep it up.
voyance par mail gratuite , voyance gratuite par mail

Anonymous said...

Your blog is superb, that nice ideas!

voyance mail gratuit

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for your beautiful site! Congratulations and good luck!

voyance mail gratuit en ligne