Thursday, October 2, 2008

Week 5 Rankings

Here are my player rankings for week 5:

QB:
  1. Tony Romo
  2. Drew Brees
  3. Philip Rivers
  4. Peyton Manning
  5. Jason Campbell
  6. Jake Delhomme
  7. Jay Cutler
  8. Jon Kitna
  9. Kurt Warner
  10. Matt Schaub
  11. Donovan Mcnabb
  12. Carson Palmer (monitor health)
  13. Aaron Rodgers (monitor health)
  14. Matt Hasselbeck
  15. Eli Manning
  16. JT O'Sullivan
  17. Kyle Orton
  18. Brian Griese
  19. Ben Roethlisberger
  20. Kerry Collins
RB:
  1. LaDainian Tomlinson
  2. Marshawn Lynch
  3. Marion Barber
  4. Steve Slaton
  5. Joseph Addai
  6. Clinton Portis
  7. Matt Forte
  8. Michael Turner
  9. Frank Gore
  10. Chris Johnson
  11. Earnest Graham
  12. Larry Johnson
  13. Correll Buckhalter (monitor Westbrook's health)
  14. Reggie Bush
  15. Brandon Jacobs
  16. Ryan Grant
  17. Maurice Jones-Drew
  18. Julius Jones
  19. Jonathan Stewart
  20. Edgerrin James
  21. Willis McGahee (monitor health)
  22. Fred Taylor
  23. Chris Perry
  24. Rudi Johnson
  25. Sammy Morris
  26. Deuce McAllister
  27. Mewelde Moore
  28. Le'Ron McClain
  29. Darren Sproles
  30. Felix Jones
WR:
  1. Steve Smith
  2. Larry Fitzgerald
  3. Terrell Owens
  4. Reggie Wayne
  5. Anquan Boldin (monitor health)
  6. Brandon Marshall
  7. Chris Chambers
  8. T.J. Houshmandzadeh (Only if Palmer plays)
  9. Lee Evans
  10. DeSean Jackson
  11. Calvin Johnson
  12. Roy Williams
  13. Lance Moore
  14. Santana Moss
  15. Greg Jennings
  16. Andre Johnson
  17. Bobby Engram
  18. Justin Gage
  19. Muhsin Muhammad
  20. Roddy White
  21. Robert Meachem
  22. Randy Moss
  23. Vincent Jackson
  24. Patrick Crayton
  25. Reggie Brown
  26. Steve Breaston (If Boldin can't go)
  27. Hines Ward
  28. Santonio Holmes
  29. Kevin Walter
  30. Donald Driver
  31. Antonio Bryant
  32. Deion Branch
  33. Brandon Lloyd
  34. Domenik Hixon
  35. Wes Welker
TE:
  1. Antonio Gates
  2. Jason Witten
  3. Chris Cooley
  4. Tony Gonzalez
  5. Dallas Clark
  6. Anthony Fasano
  7. Heath Miller
  8. Kellen Winslow Jr.
  9. Dante Rosario
  10. Bo Scaife

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's Adrian Peterson on your ranking list?

JahRasta311 said...

I goofed and forgot to include him on my first rankings. He's on the updated list.

maria said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I do not know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will continue to visit.
voyance gratuite par mail

Unknown said...

A well designed blog, good lyrics, you walk with pleasure, bravo!

voyance gratuit