Quarterbacks:
Aaron Rodgers: Classic 50/50 game-time decision. He wants to play and has a favorable matchup if he can go.
Carson Palmer: Will start barring setback. Not an ideal matchup.
Donovan McNabb: Will start.
Ben Roethlisberger: Will start.
Running Backs:
Brian Westbrook: Went through full practice and appears set to start. Still a game-time decision, though, so keep an eye on him in the morning before inserting him into your lineup.
Lendale White: Will play. Likely to rush for 1.1 YPC again.
Willis McGahee: Apparently going to play, but won't get enough action to contribute to your team.
Chris Perry: Says injury was fabricated, will start. Matchup not favorable, however.
Wide Receivers:
Kevin Curtis: Won't play again. Looks like it'll be next week when he debuts.
Roy Williams: Will play. Has favorable matchup.
Santonio Holmes: Will play. Finally scored last week.
Justin Gage: Looking doubtful for Sunday.
Bernard Berrian: Late add to injury report. Monitor situation and replace him if you have any viable options.
Tight Ends:
L.J. Smith: Gametime Decision
6 comments:
I really loved your blog:) I wish you good luck:)
Voyance gratuite
Cool blog you have here, I will check in often.
Best Wishes.
Voyance gratuite immediate
Great! I enjoyed reading this. It inspired me to write about related topics myself. Thanks!
voyance en direct
I really love this post I will visit again to read your post in a very short time and I hope you will make more posts like this.
Voyance serieuse
I love this site, thank you to all who are created, I learned many things, very positive, a thousand thank you.
voyance gratuite en ligne , voyance gratuitement
Vous ne pouvez pas savoir comme cela fait plaisir de tomber sur un joli et intéressant blog. Cela fait du bien au moral.
voyance gratuite en ligne par mail
Post a Comment