Buy Low:
Torry Holt (WR Rams): New head coach Jim Haslett told the media he plans to get Torry Holt more involved, especially early on in the game. He could get on a roll here very soon and St. Louis has a pretty easy schedule going forward, including Arizona, Seattle, and San Francisco in weeks 14-16. Bonus match-up: Week 17 against Atlanta, if your league is still going.
Chris Johnson (RB Titans): Like fellow rookie DeSean Jackson, Johnson also turned in his worst game as a pro. Unlike fellow rookie DeSean Jackson, I am buying Chris Johnson 100%. Lendale White is down to 2.6 yards per carry and only got 4 touches for a total of 4 yards (3 rushes, 1 reception). Johnson should see his workload increase going forward.
Adrian Peterson (RB Vikings): Another player who had their worst week of the season. Some Peterson owners may be discouraged after expecting a lot of points from him against a suspect Saints defense. His value won't get any lower unless he gets injured.
Sell High:
Hines Ward (WR Steelers): Three good games, two bad ones. I'll go on the record and say that the bad games will outnumber the good going forward.
Randy Moss (WR Patriots): A little blown coverage by San Francisco might be all you needed to unload the so-far worthless Randy Moss. He won't be more wide open on any other play this season.
DeAngelo Williams (RB Panthers): Won't see another 3 TD game for a while. His value is likely at its peak.
6 comments:
Hello, I am new counselor and I wanted to congratulate you on this site very well done!
Voyance serieuse
Good content, I trust this is a good weblog about Wish to see refreshing content material next time. Thanks for sharing this publish with us. Keep it up.
voyance par téléphone , voyance par telephone
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.
horoscope
Thanks for share this information with us, I always come across this amazing post.
horoscope amour
I love the way you write, every end of the sentence I'm held in suspense pending further !! good luck for you
voyance gratuite
Mille merci pour tout.
Tu es incroyable, mille bisous pour toi.
voyance mail gratuit
Post a Comment